Financial stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Suntrust Banks (STI): STI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASBC): ASBC stock is up 2.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is up 1.6% today.
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- East West Bancorp (EWBC): EWBC stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is down 1.7% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 1.3% today.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is down 0.8% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC): FBC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.