Healthcare stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): ISRG stock is up 3.5%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR): QCOR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ): NVDQ stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): LLY stock is up 1.5% to $60.05, near the 52-week high of $60.12.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Thoratec Corp (THOR): THOR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH): ZMH stock is up 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Stryker Corp (SYK): SYK stock is up 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Acceleron Pharma Inc (XLRN): XLRN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO): SGMO stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX): VRTX stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.