Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 15.4% to a new 52-week high of $46.56.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 8.4% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 4.3% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 3.6% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 8.9% to a new 52-week low of $24.30.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 6.2% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 4.8% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 3.3% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 3.5% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 1.9% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.