Services stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 4.9% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 4.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 3.7% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 3.2% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.4% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 4.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is down 1.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.