Services stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 9.6% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 5.2% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 5.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 4.8% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 4.2% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is up 2.5% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.2% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- John Wiley Sons Cl A (JW.A): JW.A stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.