Technology stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 4.8% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.5% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 4.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 4.5% to a new 52-week low of $73.59.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 3.8% to a new 52-week low of $37.42.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 3.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 3.5% to a new 52-week low of $34.58.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.