Technology stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 16.4% to a new 52-week high of $113.78.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is up 15.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 5.6% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 5.7% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 5.5% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 5.3% to a new 52-week high of $8.52.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is up 5.1% to a new 52-week high of $57.91.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 4.4% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 4.1% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 25.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 7.9% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 7.4% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 7.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is down 7.3% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 6.8% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 6.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 4.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 4.2% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.