Technology stocks rose broadly 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq rose 1.3% and the S&P 500 was up 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 7.2% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 4.8% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 4.6% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 4.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 1.3% today.
- General Cable Corp (BGC): BGC stock is down 1.3% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.