Technology stocks rose broadly 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq rose 1.3% and the S&P 500 was up 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 7.2% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 4.8% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 4.6% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 4.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 1.3% today.
- General Cable Corp (BGC): BGC stock is down 1.3% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.