Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 2.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.1%, the Nasdaq sank 3.1% and the S&P 500 was down 2.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 12.0% to a new 52-week low of $31.07.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 7.9% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 6.9% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 6.8% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 6.7% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 6.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 6.4% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 6.2% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 6.1% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 5.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.