Technology stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.7% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 3.4% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 3.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $30.60.
- Opower Inc. (OPWR): OPWR stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.