Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC): LSCC stock is up 9.5% to a new 52-week high of $8.88.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 5.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 5.3% to a new 52-week high of $67.39.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 4.3% today.
- Hittite Microwave Corp (HITT): HITT stock is up 3.0% to a new 52-week high of $63.45.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 27.2% to a new 52-week low of $49.95.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 11.4% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 10.5% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 7.7% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 7.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 6.1% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is down 4.7% today.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is down 4.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.