Technology stocks rose broadly 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 11.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 6.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 4.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.6% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hittite Microwave Corp (HITT): HITT stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.