Transportation stocks finished down broadly 2.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.1%, the Nasdaq plunged 3.1% and the S&P 500 declined 2.1%.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed gains:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.