Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.2%, the Nasdaq declined 2.7% and the S&P 500 was down 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 3.5% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.