Transportation stocks declined broadly 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.