Transportation stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $252.89.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $45.42.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.3% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.