Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 4.1% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arkansas Best Corp (ABFS): ABFS stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $39.15.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Diana Shipping Inc (DSX): DSX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 3.1% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.