Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 4.1% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arkansas Best Corp (ABFS): ABFS stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $39.15.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Diana Shipping Inc (DSX): DSX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 3.1% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.