Utilities stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $19.26.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Avista Corp (AVA): AVA stock is up 0.6% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.7% to a new 52-week high of $70.08.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 0.7% today.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 0.6% today and down 37.8% in the last month.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.4% today and down 20.1% in the last month.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.