Utilities stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $19.26.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Avista Corp (AVA): AVA stock is up 0.6% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.7% to a new 52-week high of $70.08.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 0.7% today.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 0.6% today and down 37.8% in the last month.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.4% today and down 20.1% in the last month.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 0.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.