When Is Easter 2014? Learn More About It Here
by Karl Utermohlen | April 11, 2014 1:35 pm
When is Easter in 2014? The holiday falls on Sunday, April 20 this year.
The Christian holiday changes every year because it falls following the first full moon that occurs on or after the day of the vernal equinox. The vernal equinox was on March 20 this year, making Easter fall on April 20 and the first full moon since the equinox will be on April 15.
Easter is celebrated every year and it is celebrated in honor of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is a holiday that’s celebrated all around the world since it is a Christian holiday.
More Easter News
- PHOTO: Dunkin Donuts to Debut Peeps Donuts for Easter
- Same-Store Sales Growth Springs Up Again
- What Is Lent? When Is Lent?
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Easter.jpg
- Wikipedia: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Easter-Eggs.jpg
- PHOTO: Dunkin Donuts to Debut Peeps Donuts for Easter: http://investorplace.com/2014/04/photo-dunkin-donuts-debut-peeps-donuts-easter/#.U0gnkqiwXRE
- Same-Store Sales Growth Springs Up Again: http://investorplace.com/2012/04/same-store-sales-growth-springs-up-again/#.U0gno6iwXRE
- What Is Lent? When Is Lent?: http://investorplace.com/2014/03/lent-ash-wednesday-fat-tuesday/#.U0gnmaiwXRE
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/04/easter-2014-learn/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1jywCu7
Copyright ©2016 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.