Capital goods stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $119.62.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is up 1.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.0% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.9% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 4.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 3.1% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.