Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 2.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $73.70.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.9% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 1.0% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.9% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.