Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4%, the Nasdaq was up 0.9% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.4% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.3% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.