Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $13.57.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC): ISBC stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Visa Inc (V): V stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Llc (BR): BR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 4.9% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.8% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is down 2.3% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 2.1% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- TCF Financial Corp (TCB): TCB stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI): GBCI stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.