Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 7.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Service Corporation International (SCI): SCI stock is up 5.8% to a new 52-week high of $20.01.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 5.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is up 3.4% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 3.3% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 3.0% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $44.70.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $58.82.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 4.5% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Equifax Inc (EFX): EFX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.