Services stocks finished down broadly 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 5.5% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 3.7% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 3.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 3.5% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 3.0% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.