Services stocks finished down broadly 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 5.5% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 3.7% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 3.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 3.5% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 3.0% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 2.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.