Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 7.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 6.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.8% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 3.7% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.1% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 3.0% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.9% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD): STWD stock is down 2.9% to a new 52-week low of $22.51.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.