Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq fell 2.7% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is up 1.5% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Camden Property Trust (CPT): CPT stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): ACC stock is up 1.2% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 5.8% to a new 52-week low of $31.27.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 4.5% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 4.4% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 4.5% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 4.2% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 3.9% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.