Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 13.0% to a new 52-week high of $7.23.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.9% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP): ADP stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 1.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 6.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.0% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.4% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.2% to a new 52-week low of $28.90.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 1.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.