Services stocks fell broadly 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is up 0.9% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ltc Properties (LTC): LTC stock is up 0.8% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Boston Properties (BXP): BXP stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 6.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 3.4% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 3.6% to a new 52-week low of $15.02.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 3.2% to a new 52-week low of $11.02.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.