Services stocks finished up broadly 1.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 1.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 4.6% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 4.3% to a new 52-week high of $30.51.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 4.1% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 3.8% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 3.7% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.5% to a new 52-week low of $1.31.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 1.7% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.