Services stocks finished up broadly 1.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 1.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 4.6% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 4.3% to a new 52-week high of $30.51.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 4.1% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 3.8% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 3.7% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.5% to a new 52-week low of $1.31.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 1.7% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.