Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 11.1% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $23.08.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Opower Inc. (OPWR): OPWR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.