Technology stocks finished up broadly 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 3.8% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.0% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Danaher Corp (DHR): DHR stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.