Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 5.7% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 5.2%, marking the 10th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Opentable (OPEN): OPEN stock is up 4.5% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 3.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Google Inc (GOOG): GOOG stock is down 49.1% to a new 52-week low of $577.31.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 5.0% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 4.8% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.