Technology stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 12.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 8.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 7.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 7.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 3.0% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 10.8% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 9.4% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 5.5% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 4.4% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 4.4% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 4.1% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 3.9% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 4.0% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.