Transportation stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Diana Shipping Inc (DSX): DSX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.1% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.3% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.2% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.