Transportation stocks declined broadly 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 1.0% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.4%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.2%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 0.7% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 0.3% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.