Zoe’s Kitchen to Open 20-30 More Restaurants in 2014
by Karl Utermohlen | April 15, 2014 3:20 pm
Zoe’s Kitchen (ZOES) is looking to expand into a bigger business following a successful initial public offering (IPO) on Friday.
The restaurant is looking to use its new resources to open 20 to 30 restaurants in 2014. Zoe’s Kitchen currently has 114 locations around the country.
The IPO of ZOES stock was highly successful with shares rising about 65% in its New York Stock Exchange debut on Friday. Zoe’s Kitchen was the first restaurant IPO of 2014.
ZOES stock is currently selling at $25.09 per share. Zoe’s Kitchen IPO has made the company one of the year’s new stocks to watch.
More Restaurants in the News
- Taco Bell Debuts Next Doritos Locos Tacos on Snapchat
- Applebee’s Customer Bites Into Metal Bolt in Burger
- Top 6 Food Trends 2014
- ZOES: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=ZOES
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Zoes-Kitchen.jpg
- restaurants: http://nrn.com/corporate-news/zoe-s-kitchen-plans-expansion-after-successful-ipo
- new stocks to watch: http://investorplace.com/ipo-playbook/13-new-stocks-to-watch-lq-ally/3/#.U02DIFdjt8F
- Taco Bell Debuts Next Doritos Locos Tacos on Snapchat: http://investorplace.com/2014/04/taco-bell-doritos-locos-tacos-snapchat/#.U02FiVdjt8E
- Applebee’s Customer Bites Into Metal Bolt in Burger: http://investorplace.com/2014/04/applebees-din-stock/#.U02Fkldjt8E
- Top 6 Food Trends 2014: http://investorplace.com/2014/03/food-trends-2014-cpb-stock/#.U02FjVdjt8E
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/04/zoes-kitchen-zoes-stock/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1imHBqQ
Copyright ©2016 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.