It’s no secret that the CEOs of major corporations make a hefty amount every year, and that CEO pay packages are getting higher.
The New York Times and research firm Equilar have compiled the list of 100 chief executives with the highest CEO pay last year.
Here are the top 10 biggest CEO pay packages:
- Lawrence J. Ellison, CEO, Oracle (ORCL), $78.4 million
- Robert A. Iger, Chairman & CEO, Walt Disney (DIS), $34.3 million
- K. Rupert Murdoch, Chairman & CEO, Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA), $26.1 million
- David M. Cote, Chairman & CEO, Honeywell (HON), $25.4 million
- David N. Farr, Chairman & CEO, Emerson Electric, $25.3 million
- W. James McNerney, Jr., Chairman & CEO, Boeing (BA), $23.3 million
- Alan R. Mulally, President & CEO, Ford (F), $23.2 million
- Larry J. Merlo, President & CEO, CVS Caremark (CVS), $22.9 million
- Paal Kibsgaard, CEO, Schumberger, $22 million
- Kenneth I. Chenault, Chairman & CEO, American Express (AXP), $21.7 million
You can find the entire list of the top 100 CEO pay packages here.