Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.5% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $140.81.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 1.5% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 1.1% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.