Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.9% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.8% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.6% today.
- Vera Bradley (VRA): VRA stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.