Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 2.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.