Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.2% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 0.2% today and up 32.9% in the last month.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.