Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.4% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 1.0% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.