Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $69.65.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $30.76.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.8% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 4.0% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.