Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.1% today and up 22.7% in the last month.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.8% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.2% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.